Welcome to Ball Feud, which includes the websites, mobile applications (including, without limitation Mobile Software as defined herein), digital content offerings and other digital services (collectively, the “Service” or “Services”) of Ball Feud (“Ball Feud,” “we,” or “us”).
Ball Feud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material way, we will update the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Services after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Services.
2. USE OF OUR SERVICE
- Eligibility. Because we respect the rights of children and parents, you may use the Ball Feud Service only if you can form a binding contract with Ball Feud, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. The Service is provided for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not use the Service for any commercial purposes.
- Your responsibility for your account: You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on or through your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Ball Feud immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Ball Feud will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, and you shall be solely liable for the losses of Ball Feud or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Your interaction with other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Ball Feud will have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction. Please be good to one another.
- Changes to the Service. Here at Ball Feud, we’re always innovating and finding ways to provide our Users with new and innovative features and services. Therefore, Ball Feud may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE OF Ball Feud SERVICE
We think Ball Feud provides Users with an amazing platform to discover sports content, and discuss and share that content with others. To keep Ball Feud running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the Ball Feud Acceptable Use Policy.
4. SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- Your content. Ball Feud allows you to post content on the Service, including comments, photos, blog posts, messages, blog URLs, and other materials. Any content a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.”
- How Ball Feud and other Users can use your content. Unless you have entered into a separate assignment agreement with Ball Feud, you own all of the User Content that you post or publish (“post”) on the Service. Subject to your profile and application settings, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, sell, offer to sell, translate, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, and make derivative works of your User Content on the Service and in all forms and media now or hereafter known for the purposes of operating and providing the Service to you and our Users. Nothing in this Agreement shall restrict Ball Feud’s rights under any separate content assignment agreements and/or license agreements.
- Your responsibility for your content. By uploading, posting, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing User Content, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in your User Content and that any User Content you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy. Ball Feud reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions. Ball Feud takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. Ball Feud is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree that Ball Feud shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content.
- Definition of Intellectual Property Rights. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- User Content Programs. We may provide various opportunities and programs relating to User Content on the Service (“User Content Programs”). Some User Content Programs may require you to submit an application to participate, which Ball Feud may approve or deny in its sole discretion. Your use of the Service, including without limitation participation in any User Content Program, is strictly on a volunteer basis for the benefit of you and the public at large, and does not form an employer-employee relationship, partnership, or co-authorship between you and Ball Feud. While Ball Feud may reward you for your participation in a User Content Program, you will not receive any compensation of any type for your participation, and you acknowledge that you are participating in the program solely for your own personal benefit and desire to contribute to the program. You acknowledge and agree that Ball Feud does not have the right to and shall not control the manner and method in which you may create your User Content. Any suggestions Ball Feud may make about your User Content are only suggestions, based on our understanding of how Users typically access Content and use the Service. You are not required to implement any suggestion made by Ball Feud regarding your User Content or to perform any requested activity or task, and you do so at your own volition and risk. You agree that you are the sole author of your User Content, and that Ball Feud does not participate in the creation of any of your User Content.
5. OUR CONTENT
- Ball Feud Content. Except for User Content, the Service, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein and related thereto, are the exclusive property of Ball Feud and its licensors (“Ball Feud Content”). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license to the Ball Feud Content, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the Ball Feud Content, including without limitation any materials or content accessible on the Service. Ball Feud’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Use of the Ball Feud Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- Our license to you. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Ball Feud provides you with a license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as expressly permitted by the features of the Service. Ball Feud may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Feedback you provide. We value input from our Users, and are always interested in learning of ways we can make Ball Feud better. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Ball Feud under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Ball Feud does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Ball Feud, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
6. Ball Feud’S COPYRIGHT POLICY
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on the Service, please send a “DMCA Notice” described below to Ball Feud’s DMCA Agent. For your DMCA Notice to be valid under the law, you must provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, with sufficient detail so that Ball Feud may readily locate it.
- Information sufficient to permit Ball Feud to contact you such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement declaring that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright interest allegedly infringed or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright interest allegedly infringed.
The DMCA Notice must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Attn: DMCA Agent
Antilyas, Al Fawar Street
Roneck Bldg, Lebanon
Phone: (961) 81788837
9. MOBILE SOFTWARE
- Our Mobile Software (mobile apps). We make available mobile applications and other software for mobile devices (“Mobile Software”) to access the Service via a mobile device. To use the Mobile Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Software. Ball Feud does not warrant that the Mobile Software will be compatible with your mobile device. Ball Feud hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Software for one Ball Feud account on one or more mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Software to any third party or use the Mobile Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the Mobile Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Software. You acknowledge that Ball Feud may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Software or any copy thereof, and Ball Feud or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. Ball Feud reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement. The Mobile Software originates in Lebanon, and is subject to Lebanon export laws and regulations. The Mobile Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from Lebanon. In addition, the Mobile Software may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all Lebanon and foreign laws related to use of the Mobile Software and the Service. Standard carrier data charges may apply to your use of our Mobile Software.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ball Feud, its parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, customers, vendors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees and cost) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account or Ball Feud User ID.
10. NO WARRANTY
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Ball Feud, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, INCLUDING USER CONTENT, THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Ball Feud DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE Ball Feud SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND Ball Feud WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES AND SERVICES
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND TIME LIMITATION FOR CLAIMS
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Ball Feud, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT THEREON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), EVEN IF Ball Feud HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Ball Feud BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Service is controlled from its facilities in Lebanon. Ball Feud makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable Lebanon and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by Lebanon, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the Lebanon government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the Lebanon.
13. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE SERVICE
Ball Feud may terminate or suspend the Service in whole or in part and/or your Ball Feud account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
If you wish to terminate your Ball Feud account, you may discontinue using the Service by sending an email message to email@example.com with the words “Terminate account” in the subject field.
All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Lebanon, without respect to its conflict of laws principles, except to the extent that law is inconsistent with or preempted by federal law. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Our customer-service department can resolve most customer concerns quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction. Please contact Ball Feud Customer Support by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- No Agency; Waiver. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Ball Feud in any respect whatsoever. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Notification. Ball Feud may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for other business purposes, to you via email notice, “push” notification on your mobile device, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on the Service, as determined by Ball Feud in our sole discretion. Ball Feud reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. Ball Feud is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Ball Feud in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Ball Feud concerning the Service. Except as specified in Section 16 (Dispute Resolution), if any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Assignment. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Ball Feud’s prior written consent. Ball Feud may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent.
- Contact. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.
This Agreement was last updated on: December 19, 2019